Guidelines for Authors
Mind and Society
A Refereed Research Journal in Humanities and Social Sciences
(ISSN - 22776907, RNI NO. - CHHHIN\2012\46660)
Every submission should adhere to the journal format and style, legibly written in good English/Hindi, comprehensive, concise and complete. It is essential that author(s) should prepare the manuscript according to journal’s instructions. Failure to follow them may result in papers being delayed or rejected. Therefore, contributors are strongly encouraged to read these instructions carefully before preparing a manuscript for submission and the manuscripts should be checked carefully for grammatical errors too.
All manuscripts for publication will be considered on their individual merits. The manuscripts will be subjected to “peer review”. The manuscripts will be sent to reviewers/referees and their comments along with the editorial board’s decision will be forwarded to the corresponding author for necessary action. The final decision to accept an article rests with Editor-in-Chief who reserve the right to make alterations in manuscripts. Prior and duplicate publications are not allowed. Manuscript(s) must be accompanied with a statement (Membership Form) that it has not been published elsewhere and that it has not been submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere. Authors are required to sign an agreement transferring the copyright to the publisher. All accepted manuscripts, and photographs become the property of the publisher.
Instructions for Preparation and Corresponding Research Article:
- All parts of the manuscript should be typewritten, 1.5 space, with margins of at least one inch on all sides .
- The manuscript should be on A4 size. Page numbers should be given accordingly.
- Each article should be summarized in an abstract of not more than 200 words and avoid abbreviations, diagrams, and reference to the text.
- The manuscript should be prepared in MS Word in Times New Roman font for articles in English using a font size of 12.
- For Hindi articles, prepare manuscript in MS Word in Kruti Dev-10 font using a font size of 14.
- Reference should be in accordance with APA style.
- Name, post, complete address, Email address, and contact no. should be mentioned below the article.
- The complete paper to be mailed on email@example.com.
- It is essential for authors to have annual membership of the journal.
- Membership fee must be paid by a DD named MANAV NAVNIRMAN SANSTHAN RAJNANDGAON (paid to SBI Goshalapara branch, Rajnandgaon, branch code SBIN-0030400)
- Two Hard copy of the paper, one soft copy in CD , membership form,certification of originality and DD of the submission fee must be send to the editorial address.
- DD of Printing charge is taken merely for the research papers approved for publication in the Journal by the editorial board.
- The Journal also can be subscribed online on ‘www.mindandsociety.org’ .